Favorite Places - Essential Therapies Garden Spa - Mount Dora

This is my first in a series of "Favorite Places" posts because it is truly my happy place! Essential Therapies Garden Spa in Mount Dora is housed in a charming converted cottage. They use a blend of essential oils in their therapies and the minute you walk in the door the scent immediately relaxes you. Leave your troubles at the door, deep, cleansing breaths and on to your spa services!

Essential Therapies is a full-service spa and their menu offers massage services, facials, waxing, mani-pedis, and all kinds of pampering add-ons. All of the therapists are wonderful; my personal go-tos are Faith for a better-than-sex facial (not kidding), Lauren for a deep tissue massage that will melt away your tension (Lauren has encyclopedic knowledge of holistic remedies), and sweet little Kamryn for a spa pedicure. When booking a massage service (my favorite is the Raindrop Therapy) request to arrive early for a complimentary soak in the garden Jacuzzi.

What I really love about Essential Therapies are the people. The services are exceptional and the staff is warm and caring and truly want to give you the best experience possible. I feel happy and at home when I step across that threshold, and I feel glowing and a bit wobbly when I leave.

Every year the first Saturday after Thanksgiving the spa hosts a customer appreciation event with refreshments, free mini spa services, and special discounts for spa packages and retail. It's easy to do all of your Christmas shopping there; handmade soaps, bath bombs, fragrant candles, spa robes, oil diffusers, and of course skin care. I know a mermaid who is thrilled to receive gifts from Essential Therapies!

I highly recommend this spa for a girls' day out, a romantic couples massage, or just a day of pampering when you need it most. Give them a call today at 352-735-0044 to book a "you" day!

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate you. If you're interested in living or working in the Mount Dora area check out my fin-friend Cindy Yale Duane's blog mylakecountyfladventure.com.

Just keep swimming!

Comments

  1. Great elaboration of what this little sweet cottage holds. I request Kari if I can get in to her and love the pampering by Faith as well! It's marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people wouldn't want scaly skin, but I would think scaly skin would be good for a mermaid. Well, at least the tail part.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unchecking Boxes

The Thing About Grief

8 Haunted Places in Central Florida You Didn't Know About!